High Impact Internet Marketing Campaigns
We specialize in custom high impact integrated marketing campaigns which leverage creative resources to ensure the most exposure for your budget. Our integrated campaigns enable you to compete in a highly competitive online or real world market place while adhering to the same message across multiple marketing channels. Through our expertise and strategic partnerships, Space Chimp Media provides businesses with an unprecedented amount of digital marketing and creative solutions. Whether it’s TV ads, Billboards, Online Media to Search Marketing our team can put together an innovative and engaging digital marketing campaign for your business.
We believe that for a marketing campaign to be successful it must be:
- Custom made to meet your needs, budget, and provide a true competitive advantage.
- Integrated with multiple marketing channels to ensure you provide a high level of exposure and awareness.
- At least 6 months in length. Marketing is a commitment and isn’t something that traditionally works overnight. Be wary of marketing companies who say otherwise.
- Original idea that engages and speaks to your current or potential customers.
What Is Integrated Marketing
Integrated Marketing is the coordination and integration of all marketing communication tools, avenues, functions and sources within a company into a seamless program that maximizes the impact on consumers and other end users at a minimal cost.
The Internet has changed the way business is done. The variables of segmentation, targeting and positioning are now addressed much differently. The way new products and services are marketed have changed even though the aim of business in bringing economic and social values remain unchanged. While the bottom line of increasing revenue and profit are still the same, marketing has evolved to more of a connectedness due to the new characteristics brought on by the Internet. Marketing was once seen as one-way, with firms broadcasting their offerings and unique value. Now marketing is seen more and more as a two-way conversation between marketers and customers.
Integrated marketing is based on a master marketing plan. This plan should coordinate efforts in all components of the marketing mix. A marketing plan consists on the following steps:
- Situation analysis
- Marketing objectives
- Marketing budget
Integrated marketing communications aims to ensure consistency of message and the complementary use of media. The concept includes online and offline marketing channels. Online marketing channels include any e-marketing campaigns or programs, from search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click, affiliate, email, banner to latest web related channels for webinar, blog, micro-blogging, RSS, podcast, Internet Radio, and Internet TV. Offline marketing channels are traditional print (newspaper, magazine), mail order, public relations, industry relations, billboard, traditional radio, and television. A company develops its integrated marketing program using all the elements of the marketing mix (product, price, place, and promotion).
The Benefit of an Integrated Approach
Although Integrated Marketing requires a lot of effort it delivers many benefits. It can create competitive advantage, boost sales and profits, while saving money, time and stress.
1. Integrated Marketing wraps communications around customers and helps them move through the various stages of the buying process. The organization simultaneously consolidates its image, develops a dialogue and nurtures its relationship with customers.
2. This ‘Relationship Marketing’ cements a bond of loyalty with customers which can protect them from the inevitable onslaught of competition. The ability to keep a customer for life is a powerful competitive advantage.
3. Integrated Marketing also increases profits through increased effectiveness. At its most basic level, a unified message has more impact than a disjointed myriad of messages. In a busy world, a consistent, consolidated and crystal clear message has a better chance of cutting through the ‘noise’ of over five hundred commercial messages which bombard customers each and every day.
4. Integrated Marketing can boost sales by stretching messages across several communications tools to create more avenues for customers to become aware, aroused, and ultimately, to make a purchase
5. Carefully linked messages also help buyers by giving timely reminders, updated information and special offers which, when presented in a planned sequence, help them move comfortably through the stages of their buying process… and this reduces their ‘misery of choice’ in a complex and busy world.
6. Integrated Marketing also makes messages more consistent and therefore more credible. This reduces risk in the mind of the buyer which, in turn, shortens the search process and helps to dictate the outcome of brand comparisons.
7. Consistent images and relevant, useful, messages help nurture long term relationships with customers. Here, customer databases can identify precisely which customers need what information when… and throughout their whole buying life.
8. Finally, Integrated Marketing saves money as it eliminates duplication in areas such as graphics and photography since they can be shared and used in say, advertising, exhibitions and sales literature. Agency fees are reduced by using a single agency for all communications and even if there are several agencies, time is saved when meetings bring all the agencies together – for briefings, creative sessions, tactical or strategic planning. This reduces workload and subsequent stress levels – one of the many benefits of Integrated Marketing.