Here you will find a list of popular questions most commonly asked by our customers.
- Do You Outsource to India or Any Other Country?
Simply put, NO! All work, whether web design to SEO is all done in our Austin, TX offices.
- How Do I Know That I Can Trust Your Marketing Agency?
We understand there are alot of snake oil salesman out there offering internet marketing services. That’s why we offer a number of initiatives to instill confidence in our clients.
Why You Can Trust Us:
- Simple Six Month Contract
- No Hidden Fees
- Work for Free Guarantee
- Transparent Reporting
Learn more about How We Compare
- How Many People Work at Your Company?
Our agency is made of 15+ of the best design and internet marketing experts in the business today.
- What Type of Companies Do You Specialize In?
Space Chimp Media marketing strategists have created winning marketing strategies for all types of businesses. Whether your a Brand, Local Business, eCommerce Company, or Mobile App we are confident that we can generate more leads and sales for your business.
- Do You Work on The Holidays?
We are off most calendar holidays. But that doesn’t mean we’ll leave you hanging. Our staff work remotely and can be contacted 24/7 whether its the holidays or the weekends. We know the holidays can be some of the busiest times of the year for our clients and even though we like to plan ahead, we understand that sometimes we need to go the extra mile to ensure you are able to navigate craziness of the holiday seasons smoothly.
- How Often Will I Meet with My Account Manager?
Your account manager will schedule a weekly meeting with at the same time every week; at least during the first few months of the campaign. However, we leave it to the discretion of the client and account manager whether they would like to spread out the meeting schedule as the campaign progresses.
- What Are Your Office Hours?
We are reachable at our offices between 9am and 6pm Monday through Friday.
- Will I be Provided an Account Manager?
Yes, each an every client will have a dedicated account manager.
Proposal and Quotes
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Proposal?
It typically takes between 5 – 10 business days to get a proposal back to you after your initial consultation.
- What Can I Expect to Be Included in The Marketing Proposal?
Our proposals typically consist of:
- Business and Marketing Overview
- Goals and Objectives
- Creative Ideas
- Marketing Suggestions
- Reporting Overview
- Next Steps
- What Can I Expect to Be Included in The Web Design Proposal?
Our Web Design proposals typically consist of:
- Company Overview
- Executive Summary
- Road Map to Success
- Scope of Work
- Our Qualifications
- Why Do You Charge for a Complex Scope of Work?
A complex scope of work (SOW) can take up to 40 hours of work to complete. We charge $1,500 for complex SOW’s for compensation for these hours. Its important to note that on some occasions we can credit this fee if you decide to execute the marketing contract.
- Do You Offer Marketing Packages?
Space Chimp Media is a custom interactive marketing agency. We provide integrated marketing campaigns to our clients customized to their needs. However, if you are in need of affordable marketing packages we urge you to view some of the services offered by our other brands.
- Do You Offer Services By Themselves?
Space Chimp Media is an integrated marketing agency first and foremost. However, we will provide single marketing services by themselves on special occasions.
- How Do I Know What Services I Need?
Our marketing strategists will work with you to understand your business and your needs. Once we have evaluated your business scenario you will receive a proposal with our suggestions for your marketing campaign.
- How Long Do Your Marketing Campaigns Run?
Our marketing campaigns typically run 6 – 12 months.
- What is Integrated Marketing?
Integrated marketing is a form of marketing that is targeted towards creating a unified message across multiple marketing channels. The delivery of the message can be as interactive or as static as the campaign dictates. Learn more about Integrated Marketing and Its Benefits.
- Do Your Provide Reporting on Your Marketing Campaigns?
Yes, we provide transparent reporting on every service provided along with a custom overview report.
- How Often Do You Provide Reporting on Your Campaigns?
We will provide reporting once per week during the first two months. After that, reporting will be provided on a monthly basis.